Set in a quiet, leafy desirable area of Mudgeeraba, this immaculate property is a rare find. The neighbourhood is known for its friendly and safe environment, with kids playing in the streets and parents enjoying late afternoon drinks chatting amongst the neighbours.
It is located within short distance of the area's many amenities and lifestyle attractions including village shopping and excellent schools all within easy access to the M1 direct to Brisbane or Coolangatta.
The home is surrounded by mature lush gardens and foliage which creates that instant feel of relaxation and a feeling of escape from the hustle and bustle of the city life.
It is not often that a home comes up for rent in this area and its next residents will be very lucky to call it their home.
Features at glance:
- Open plan kitchen with ample cabinet space, stainless steel appliances (including a dishwasher) and a kitchen island bench
- Spacious & light living/dining area opening out to an alfresco space on each side
- Second living / rumpus room
- Undercover alfresco area featuring expansive cathedral roof
- Outside upstairs deck overlooking the hinterland
- Easy maintenance, tiled flooring in all living areas and bathrooms & plush carpets in all bedrooms and second living
- 5 bedrooms, master with WIR and ensuite
- Stainless steel fans in all bedrooms and living
- Main Bathroom with a bath and a shower & a separate toilet
- Dedicated Laundry area and a recently installed washing line
- Dedicated workshop shed / storage
- Lockable secure garage with recently upgraded concrete flooring
- Wall were recently painted throughout
- Great curb appeal and easy maintenance gardens
The home is pet friendly.
This property has the bonus of operating on solar electricity. The cost is minimal if any, and only charged to the tenants if their usage exceeds the amount generated for the leased period.
Available now from 6Th May 2021
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button on www.realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you and have been provided to Property Boutique by third parties. Property Boutique is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. Property Boutique does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue but may change.