“Open home 16th March cancelled “
If you’re looking to get away from it all but don’t want to give up on life’s little luxuries, this previous prize home is for you. The opulent four-bedroom home has magnificent views of the Glass House Mountains and the first thing you’ll notice when you walk into this gorgeous home is the space. It has an amazing open plan living and dining space that flows from the kitchen out to an expansive verandah.
Full-length glazing separates these areas and looks out onto the neighbouring botanic gardens and the rolling hills beyond.
You’ll feel spoilt by the multiple living areas and amazing finishes throughout.
The master bedroom has separate his and hers walk-in robes and luxurious ensuite.
Golden fixtures, natural timber look floors and streamlined appliances all add to the tone of refined luxury and exquisite taste.
The Sunshine Coast Hinterland is home to some pretty spectacular properties, and this one definitely stands out amongst them.
The home is available with the wonderful furniture on display if the new owner desires. A detailed list can be provided upon request.
Features of the home:
- Central open living area encompasses the kitchen, dining room and main lounge
- Kitchen has a full butler’s pantry and breakfast bar
- Dedicated study nook
- Second lounge area
- Master bedroom has unimpeded views of the hinterland, a dramatic ensuite, and a large walk-in robe
- Three additional bedrooms share a full bathroom
- Mower, STIHL tools and Kegerator
- Magnesium Swimming pool with spa
- Outdoor Alfresco area large enough for table and chairs plus lounge area and BBQ,
- Separate laundry with walk in linen/ storage
- Natural timber look floors throughout
- Secure garage with parking for two vehicles
- Large shed / Man cave that can accommodate 2 more vehicles plus has a pool table, Bar and even Kegerator if you choose
- Fully fenced with 2 access gates and 2 driveways
The home is situated in a great location within close proximity to the below
Glass House Mountain State school 4.6 km
Beerwah state high school 7.5 km
Glass House Christian College 7.9 km
Beerwah Village shopping centre 8 km
Mooloolaba 29 min, 36.6 km
Kings Beach 31 min , 32.5 km
Glass House Mountains Lookout 13 min, 10.2 km
An opportunity to buy signature properties of this level in a tightly held estate rarely become available.
Please act quickly and get in touch with Shane today !
Shane Martin 0438 723 801
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you and have been provided to Property Boutique by third parties. Property Boutique is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. Property Boutique does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue but may change.