Set in a quiet, leafy desirable area of Tallai, this immaculate property is a rare find. It is located within short distance of the area's many amenities and lifestyle attractions including village shopping and excellent schools, with an easy access to the M1 direct to Brisbane or Coolangatta. Nestled on a fully usable landscaped acre block with Hinterland views, lush lawns and mature trees.
Whether relaxing privately or entertaining family and friends, the layout of this home provides space for everyone. If you are looking to leave the hustle and bustle of the city behind and find a safe heaven to recharge, enjoy the fresh air and reconnect with nature - this is your spot !
Features at glance:
- Desirable location surrounded by quality homes - rental opportunities in this area are a rare find !
- Open plan living areas with polish wooden floors and tiles
- Well-appointed kitchen complements the open plan design with good size pantry and plenty of storage
- Large lounge/ living space
- Separate bar space which could also be used as a study or formal dining area
- Large windows throughout provide lots of natural light . Crimsafe like fly screens.
- 4 good size bedrooms, master with ensuite ( double shower space )
- Generous size main bathroom with a bathtub & a shower . A seperate toilet
- Dedicated separate laundry
- Brand new tool/storage shed
- Fenced established garden with mature trees (maintenance is included in the rental cost approx. $40/week value )
- Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
- 5 KW solar panels installed ( electricity cost is minimal to none - in fact some bills are in credit )
- Water efficient ( water is charged to the tenant )
- Twin undercover parking & additional 2 car open parking space
WANT TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME" button on www.realestate.com.au
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.