Welcome to your dream rental home! This newly renovated ( inside only ) 3-bedroom + study property offers a perfect blend of style, comfort, and convenience. It is located across from the Nineteenth avenue shopping complex with everything you need for day to day and more. Enjoy the flexible floorplan with multiple living areas, three bedrooms, a study, front and rear alfresco deck, large grassy area and a sparkling pool.
1. Open-Plan Living Area: The living and dining area is equipped with air conditioning, providing a comfortable environment year-round. Enjoy the spacious layout, perfect for entertaining guests or spending quality time with loved ones.
2. Gourmet Kitchen: The kitchen boasts plenty of cabinetry & storage space and internal organisation. You'll love the modern island bench with a sleek stone top, a gas cooktop, and a stainless steel dishwasher for easy cleanup.
3. Indoor-Outdoor Living: Large lass sliding door leading out to a back outdoor deck and pool area, creating a seamless transition between indoor and outdoor spaces. Perfect for hosting gatherings or relaxing in the sun.
4. Secure and Peaceful: The entire property is fitted with Crimsafe screens, ensuring your safety and peace of mind.
5. Generously Sized Bedrooms: Three generously sized bedrooms await you, each featuring brand-new plush carpets, ceiling fans and wardrobes for maximum comfort.
6. Abundant Natural Light: Skylights throughout the property bring in additional natural light, creating a bright and inviting atmosphere.
7. Additional Living Space: An extra large living space is accessible main living/dining and leads to a separate laundry area, complete with sliding doors out to the carport for added convenience.
8. Large side yard: Plenty of space to run around and enjoy the lifestyle Gold Coast is known for. There is also a large lockable shed and additional gated parking ( suitable for a caravan or a trailer).
9. Versatile Fourth Room: The property includes a fourth room, perfect for use as a study, home office, or playroom. Enjoy the convenience of easy-to-maintain engineered flooring.
10. Master Bedroom Retreat: The master bedroom offers a double robe and a private ensuite bathroom with a luxurious shower, an Oak vanity, and a toilet.
11. Modern Main Bathroom: The main bathroom features a large shower, a floating vanity, and a separate toilet.
12. Comfortable and Practical: Block out roller blinds are installed throughout the property, providing privacy and allowing you to control natural light. There is an A/C unit in living / dining.
* available now
* 12 month lease terms offered
* solar panels installed
* pets consider upon application
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you and have been provided to Property Boutique by third parties. Property Boutique is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. Property Boutique does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue but may change.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS AND INTERNET SERVICES:
It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that they research or do their own checks that this property has the services that they require prior to submitting their application. The Residential Tenancies and Rooming Accommodation Act 2008 does not specify that the lessor is responsible to have these services installed at the property, so please be sure to research this. You should contact your service provider directly.