Positioned in the heart of Palm Beach just a stroll from the beach and renowned cafes, this sublime residence offers the best in luxury apartment living. Combining spacious, elegant interiors with an abundance of natural light and stunning ocean views captured from the open plan living area, the home ensures a relaxed lifestyle that takes advantage of the beach side location.
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is sure to impress with an open plan living and dining area that flows seamlessly onto the open-air balcony, excellent for entertaining. The designer kitchen boasts the finest fixtures and fittings including quality European kitchen appliances and premium reconstituted stone benchtops. The contemporary master suite offers an extensive built-in wardrobe and a luxurious ensuite. This apartment also presents two secure basement car parks and a separate laundry.
Magnificent ocean views are on offer from multiple vantage points, featuring Surfers Paradise and Coolangatta skylines, Burleigh Heads and Currumbin Alley.
SEA PALM BEACH
- The Residents’ Retreat offers resort-style amenities including a pool, yoga room, lounge and BBQ area, as well as a private dining area, providing an exclusive space to entertain or relax.
- Walk 150m down the road to reach Palm Beach’s pristine sand and surf, this coveted Seventh Avenue address won’t disappoint.
- Enjoy the budding café and restaurant culture with the best local eateries a stone’s throw away, including Wildernis, The Collective, Balboa Italian and the local favourite, Palm Beach Surf Club
- Abundance of local primary and secondary schools within close proximity, as well as many parks, recreation centres and specialty stores.
- Great access to the broader region with both the Gold Coast highway and motorway close by; Coolangatta Airport is a mere 10 minutes away and Brisbane Airport is 1 hour north.
- Close to Coles supermarket and a 6 minute drive to The Pines Shopping Centre
- Large open plan living space, floor to ceiling doors to alfresco area
- Modern gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, induction cooking, double oven & integrated dishwasher
- 3 Bedrooms with built in robes, master with ensuite and views to the ocean
- Engineered timber flooring throughout living area - carpet in bedrooms
- Sheer curtains throughout with blinds in all bedrooms
- Ducted air conditioning to living room and master bedroom
- Ceiling fans in 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
- Laundry with ample bench and storage space
- Secure underground parking for 2 cars
- Great security to building and carparks
**Available from 4th of July 2023
**Small pet considered on application
DO YOU WANT TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY ?
- Click on the "BOOK AN INSPECTION/ REQUEST AN INSPECTION" button
- Please register your interest and you will be contacted by one of our friendly leasing team
We are currently conducting private viewings only and can arrange a time/date that is suitable.
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you and have been provided to Property Boutique by third parties. Property Boutique is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. Property Boutique does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue but may change.