This gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home, situated in the heart of Burleigh Waters on a generous 656m2 block. Enjoy one of the many entertaining areas indoors, or take it out into the undercover patio beside the pool to enjoy our stunning Gold Coast weather!
This expansive home in one word is seamless.
• Gardens, pool, and entertaining areas
• Large resort-style saltwater pool surrounded by tropical palms
• Multiple living areas with polished timber floors and garden views
• Embrace indoor/outdoor living in a choice of alfresco entertaining spaces
• Modern central kitchen features a breakfast bar with plenty of bench space to entertain through to the living areas
• Four spacious bedrooms
• Kids and pets have plenty of room to play on the flat grassed backyard
• Garden shed, plus convenient double drive-through carport/room for a boat
• 5 kilowatt solar system installed
• Pool and garden maintenance are included
• Within easy access to James Street and all the Burleigh lifestyle has to offer
• Walking Distance to Sandpiper Kindergarten and Burleigh Heads State School
**Pets considered on application
We are now taking applications!
All information (including but not limited to the property area, floor size, price, address and general property description) is provided as a convenience to you and have been provided to Property Boutique by third parties. Property Boutique is unable to definitively confirm whether the information listed is correct or 100% accurate. Property Boutique does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the Website. Information contained on the Website should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek legal advice in respect of any property on the Website. Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue but may change.